We are very delighted that you have shown interest in our company. Data protection is of a particularly high priority for our company. The use of our website is possible without any indication of personal data; however, if a data subject wants to use special enterprise services via our website, processing of personal data could become necessary. If the processing of personal data is necessary and there is no statutory basis for such processing, we generally obtain consent from the data subject. Therefore, we would ask you to carefully read the summary below about how our website works.
Collection of general data and information
Our website collects a range of general data and information upon each access that is temporarily stored in a server’s log files. A log file is created as part of the automatic logging performed by the processing computer system. The following data may be collected:
- The IP address that your internet service provider assigns to your computer when connecting to the internet
- Access to the website (date, time and frequency)
- Name and URL of the requested file
- How you arrived at the website (referring page, hyperlink, etc.)
- The browser, the operating system and the internet service provider that you are using
The collection and storage of this data is required for the operation of the website in order to provide the website functionality and correctly deliver the content of our website. We also use the data to optimise our website and ensure the security of our IT systems.
This site uses SSL encryption via HTTPS for security reasons and for the protection of the transmission of confidential content.
Processing of personal data when making contact
Data protection for applications and application procedures
The data controller shall collect and process the personal data of applicants for the purpose of the processing of the application procedure. The processing may also be carried out electronically. This is the case, in particular, if an applicant submits corresponding application documents by e-mail or by means of a web form on the website to the controller. If the data controller concludes an employment contract with an applicant, the submitted data will be stored for the purpose of processing the employment relationship in compliance with legal requirements. If no employment contract is concluded with the applicant by the controller, the application documents shall be automatically erased two months after notification of the refusal decision, provided that no other legitimate interests of the controller are opposed to the erasure. Other legitimate interest in this relation is, e.g. a burden of proof in a procedure under the General Equal Treatment Act (AGG).
Most of the cookies we use are so-called “session cookies.” They are automatically deleted after your visit. Other cookies remain in your device’s memory until you delete them. These cookies make it possible to recognize your browser when you next visit the site.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service. It is operated by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”. These are text files that are stored on your computer and that allow an analysis of the use of the website by you. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. Google Analytics cookies are stored based on Art. 6 (1) (f) GDPR. We have activated the IP anonymization feature on this website. Your IP address will be shortened by Google within the European Union or other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area prior to transmission to the United States. Only in exceptional cases is the full IP address sent to a Google server in the US and shortened there. Google will use this information on behalf of the operator of this website to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity, and to provide other services regarding website activity and Internet usage for the website operator. The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with any other data held by Google.
You can prevent these cookies being stored by selecting the appropriate settings in your browser. However, we wish to point out that doing so may mean you will not be able to enjoy the full functionality of this website. You can also prevent the data generated by cookies about your use of the website (incl. your IP address) from being passed to Google, and the processing of these data by Google, by downloading and installing the browser plugin available at the following link:: Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on.
For consistent presentation of content, this website uses webfonts provided by Google(https://www.google.com/webfonts/). By opening a page on our website, your browser loads the required web fonts into your browser cache to display texts and fonts correctly. If your browser does not support webfonts, a standard font is displayed on your computer.
The use of script libraries or font libraries establishes a direct connection to Google servers. So it may be possible that Google collects data.
We use the reCAPTCHA function provided by Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA („Google“). reCAPTCHA is used to check whether the data entered on our website (such as on a contact form) has been entered by a human or by an automated program. To do this, reCAPTCHA analyzes the behavior of the website visitor based on various characteristics. This analysis starts automatically as soon as the website visitor enters the website. For the analysis, reCAPTCHA evaluates various information (e.g. IP address, how long the visitor has been on the website, or mouse movements made by the user). The data collected during the analysis will be forwarded to Google. The reCAPTCHA analyses take place completely in the background. Website visitors are not advised that such an analysis is taking place. Data processing is based on Art. 6 (1) (f) GDPR. The website operator has a legitimate interest in protecting its site from abusive automated crawling and spam.
This website uses Google Maps API to visualize geographic information. By using Google Maps data about the use of map functions is collected and processed by Google.
If you are logged in at the same time on a particular social network, this particular medium may detect every call-up to our website for the entire duration of their stay on our internet site—which specific sub-site of our internet page was visited by you. In addition your ip-address, your processor-type and your browser may also be collected. You can prevent the collection of your data by social networks with logging out from your user account at the particular social network before visiting our website.
The data protection guideline published by the social networks used on our website, provide information about the collection, processing and use of personal data by the particular medium.
The data protection guidelines are available at:
Your legal rights
- Right to withdraw consent – Art. 7(3) GDPR. You have the right to withdraw your consent for the collection of data at any time with future effect.
- Right to information – Art. 15 GDPR. If you have asserted your right to rectification, to erasure or to place restrictions on processing, we will notify all recipients of the your personal data of how this data has been rectified, erased or is now subject to restrictions on processing, unless it is impossible to do so or involves disproportionate effort.
- Right to rectification – Art. 16 GDPR. You have the right to demand immediate rectification and/or completion of the personal data stored about you.
- Right to erasure – Art. 17 GDPR. You have the right to demand erasure of your personal data stored by us, unless the retention of the data is necessary for freedom of expression, for freedom of information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons in the public interest, for asserting or defending against legal claims or for exercising legal rights.
- Right to restrict processing – Art. 18 GDPR. You have the right to demand that processing of your personal data be restricted if you dispute the accuracy of the data stored about you, if processing is unlawful and we no longer require the data, but you do not wish the data to be deleted and require it to assert, exercise or defend legal entitlements, or if you have disclosed your objection to its processing.
- Right to data portability – Art. 20 GDPR. You have the right to have a copy of the data that you have provided us with sent to you or a third party in a structured, standardised and machine-readable format. If you demand that the data be sent directly to another data controller, this will only be done if it is technically possiblee.
- Right to submit a complaint to a regulatory authority – Art. 77 GDPR. If the processing of your personal data violates data protection legislation or if your data protection rights have been violated in any other way, you may submit a complaint to the regulatory authority.
Right to withdraw consent
Based on Art. 21 GDPR you have the right to withdraw your consent for the collection of data at any time with future effect. The data collected until the withdrawal takes legal effect remains unaffected by this. We hope that you understand that it may take some time to process your withdrawal for technical reasons and that you may continue to receive messages from us during this time.